Welcome to PPI3D − a web server for searching, analyzing and modeling protein interactions in the context of 3D structures
Using the PPI3D server you can:
- Search for all the interactions involving your query protein(s) using single-sequence search;
- Search for interactions between a pair of proteins (protein groups) using two-sequences search;
- Query all binary protein interactions in a single PDB entry;
- Get detailed information on protein interaction interfaces of detected structures;
- Model 3D structures of binary protein interactions using the identified structures as templates.
For more information visit the Help page.
If you find PPI3D useful, please cite the following article:
- Dapkūnas J, Timinskas A, Olechnovič K, Margelevičius M, Dičiūnas R, Venclovas Č. The PPI3D web server for searching, analyzing and modeling protein-protein interactions in the context of 3D structures. Bioinformatics, 2017, 33:935, DOI: 10.1093/bioinformatics/btw756, PMID: 28011769.
Additional PPI3D references may be found in the Help page.